![]() |
Giant Alice watching Rabbit run away,
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,
Illustration by John Tenniel, 1865
|
What's
on the other side of the picture?
Say,
any old family picture... Don’t you
think someone might have left a
secret message for whoever might chance to find it?
What
will you place behind one of your pictures? Another picture, a silver dollar, ear rings, a note, a poem, or...?
If
it’s discovered, perhaps by someone re-purposing a frame, s/he will look behind
all your other pictures...
So
will else might you leave behind, and to what end?
Will
you seek to delight, inform, inspire, advise, intrigue, tease, or...?

Will we get to see said found photos?
ReplyDeleteAt about age 10 I once left a note inside a book inside an out-of-the-way bookshelf at my Grandparents' house in Ohio. I wrote the date and who I was. For years I checked to see that the note was still there and eventually forgot about it. I never heard anything from family (who might have inherited the contents of that bookcase). I remember being fascinated at the thought of some unknown person at an unknown time finding that thing that was ME at THAT time. It represented a mysterious link to.. I didn't and don't know what!
ReplyDelete